As part of Urgent Care 24's values we encourage members of the community to get involved with us and let us know about the service we offer and how we can improve it.
By joining the Society you can:
- Help us to improve the services we deliver
- Receive regular newsletters
- Attend open events organised by us
- Attend the Annual General Meeting
- Help Urgent Care 24 to understand the needs of the local community.
Membership is free and open to all people aged over 16 who live, or work, in the area we serve, currently Halton, Knowsley and Liverpool.
Please complete the form in the Contact us if would like to get involved with Urgent Care 24 as a member or if you wish to leave a comment, compliment, complaint or general query.
Please be advised this form should not be used for any medical query: you should call 111 for medical information.
of patients requiring a face-to-face consultation with a GP at an out-of-hours centre started their consultation within 2 hours of the end of their telephone assessment.