Please visit NHS Jobs to see our Current Opportunities
We are looking to recruit Associate GPs to work across our OOH services, including working in telephone triage, Urgent Care Centres and Home Visits. We offer excellent hourly rates, flexible hours, personal education and development programmes and the potential for home working based on experience.
Candidates should have the following skills;
- Thorough competence in clinical assessment and examination in Primary Care.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate difficult messages to patients and carers.
- Negotiation and conflict management skills
- Empowerment of patients and carers.
- IT skills including Microsoft Word and use of email.
If you are interested in becoming an Associate GP please send your CV to email@example.com
of patients requiring a face-to-face consultation with a GP at an out-of-hours centre started their consultation within 2 hours of the end of their telephone assessment.